Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The "Matthew Burr" wall

This is the "Matthew Burr" wall at the daycare. I'm waiting for permission to post the pictures with all the kids, but I thought I'd share this. I got this by email this afternoon. Matthew said, "Aww that was really nice of them!"

Also, I should mention this: All the kids at the daycare call him by his full name. It's an affectionate thing. I don't really know why, but it always stuck.

I know I'm totally dating myself here, but when I was a kid, my brother used to make me watch Cheers with him. And I always think of when Norm would walk in and they'd all yell, "NORM!" This is how I think of the kids at Matthew's daycare when they see him, only it's, "Matthew Burr!" It's really quite adorable.

Don't we all want to go where everybody knows our name? (Okay, that was super cheesy, but I'm leaving it anyway.)








The Matthew Burr Wall









In the middle of the heart is a picture of Matthew, but it's kind of glossy, so it might be hard to tell in this shot. More pictures of this to come later.

1 comment:

  1. That is SUPER cute and so so sweet!! And so cute that he recognizes how nice that is and that they love and miss him.

    ReplyDelete